Book Your Private Event
Monday 29 Nov, 2:30 pm
$900 incl. GST
During your event, you’ll be guided by our professional artists to paint your chosen feature artwork. You choose the colours and we’ll handle the rest. We supply all the art materials.
Our studio is BYO drinks and nibbles. We provide all glassware, tapas plates, fridge, ice and bottle openers. Please also note, we only allow wine, beer, cider, sparkling wine or premix cans/bottles. Bottles of hard liquor (spirits) are not permitted in our studios.
|Event Time:||2:30 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Applicable Minimum Spend:||$900 incl GST|
|Cost per additional Guest:||$60 incl GST|
|Non-refundable Deposit:||$900 incl GST|
|Estimated Final Cost:||$900 incl GST|
Cancellations for Private Events and Covid-19 Studio Entry & Code of Conduct Policy
1. If you wish to reschedule your event, a Reschedule Fee applies determined by when you give us notice:
- 29+ days : 25% of the deposit amount
- 15-28 days : 50% of the deposit amount
- 8-14 days : 50% of the Applicable Minimum Spend
- 7 or less days : 75% of the Applicable Minimum Spend
2. If you choose to reschedule your event, all monies paid less the Reschedule Fee will be applied to the cost of your rescheduled event.
3. If you choose to cancel your event giving us 14 days notice or less from your event date, you will be refunded your final event amount less the Applicable Minimum Spend. If the final payment has yet to be paid, you authorise us to charge the Applicable Minimum Spend to your credit card.
4. If you fail to reschedule your event within 6 months of the event date, we shall consider your notice to reschedule as notice to cancel.
a. Lockdown If WE are required or effectively required by the Government to close OUR studio(s) (or our partner’s are required to close their venues) (whether it be the Federal or relevant State government, municipality or other governing body, hereunder “Government”), and WE are therefore unable to run the session/event you are booked into, WE will issue you a coupon voucher for the full value of your order which you can use to reschedule yourself to another session of your choice of equivalent value (subject to availability).
b. Reduced Studio Capacity If WE are required to or effectively required to reduce the capacity of OUR studio(s) (or our partner’s are required to do same) rather than close, WE will issue a coupon voucher for the full value of your order which you can use to reschedule yourself to another session of your choice of equivalent value (subject to availability) for those guests that placed their order exceeding the reduced studio capacity.
c. Placing an Order and not Double Vaxxing If you place your order on or after the date the relevant Government unveiled its ‘Roadmap to Freedom’ where it was announced only those that are double vaccinated will be permitted to take advantage of these freedoms, you will not be entitled to a refund for the reason that you are not double vaccinated. Rather, you will be issued a coupon voucher for the full amount of those seats you are seeking to cancel or reschedule provided you submit your request to cancel or reschedule within the period you would ordinarily be entitled to receive a refund. At all other times, our standard Private Party Cancellation Policy applies.
a. Double Vaxx Only Guests that are fully vaccinated (two doses) (or are medically exempt persons) will be permitted entry to our studios for the protection and well-being of our staff and Guests. Whilst it is not mandatory in NSW, for the protection and well-being of our staff and Guests, this remains a condition of entry. It remains mandatory in Victoria. Accordingly, please only place an order with US if you are or will be fully vaccinated before your session is to take place (or you can provide proof of being medically exempt in NSW).*
b. Sharing Proof of Vaccination Once fully vaccinated (two doses) with an approved Covid-19 vaccine, prior to entering our studios, each Guest will be required to present to our studio’s Covid-19 Marshall proof of their Covid-19 vaccination.* There are several options to access and share proof of Covid-19 vaccination:
- Covid-19 Digital Certificate through Express Plus Medicare mobile app or Medicare online account through MyGov; OR
- Covid-19 Digital Certificate through the Service NSW app (if added by you) and shared as part of a QR check-in; OR
- a printed version of your Covid-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement, available through MyGov.
For people with a medical exemption: If you have a medical reason for not receiving the Covid-19 vaccination, speak to your medical practitioner about getting your medical contra-indication added to your immunisation history.
c. Face Masks Although it is no longer mandatory for face masks to be worn by our Guests at our studios, we strongly recommend that a face mask be worn for your well-being and the protection of those around you. Please note, if you choose to wear a face mask, it remains your responsibility to have a face mask with you as we will not be supplying face masks at our studios.
d. QR Code Check-in Upon arriving at our studios each Guest will still be required to provide their name, email address and/or telephone number by entering it into the requisite QR register we provide or by using our manual process.
* If you are unable to provide evidence of full vaccination (or that you are medically exempt) or that you are medically exempt from wearing a face mask on entry to our studios, unfortunately you will not be permitted access and considered a ‘No Show’. You will not be entitled to a refund, to reschedule your session or to receive a coupon voucher. Click here to read how you can prove your vaccination status.