We’re looking for a Lead Artist to join our growing Sydney, NSW team and Melbourne, VIC team!
Champainting brought to you Australia’s first paint and sip studios over 10 years ago. Having delivered fun art sessions to our guests for over a decade, we’ve perfected the creative experience.
Are you an experienced artist who enjoys painting with acrylics on a canvas? This is a great opportunity for anyone who is completing or recently completed their fine arts course, or for someone who enjoys painting and has a great knack for it!
Part-time, Permanent (26hrs per week) and Full-time, Permanent (38-40hrs per week)
Rate of pay:
$28 – $33 per hr plus superannuation
We are looking for someone to lead our sessions and teach our guests how to create their own masterpiece.
The Role involves:
- Creating seating charts for the sessions bookings
- Clean and reset the studio between sessions
- Opening and closing the studio
- Teaching a group of up to 24 people on your own or up to 42 people with another artist how to recreate a painting step by step
- Keeping the studio in a clean and tidy state before and after every session
- Ensure the studio is appropriately stocked and inform management if an order is required
- Taking photos of guests during the session and posting to social media
1. We’re looking for someone who:
- Thrives to entertain
- Has an outgoing personality
- Is confident and an extrovert
- Has great customer service skills
- Has great painting experience
- Can independently lead a group of guests through a session
2. Key Prerequisites include – Artist/Entertainer/Teacher:
- Having an interest in guiding groups on how to replicate paintings step-by-step from start-to-end in a fun and creative environment: it’s all about fun art, not Fine art!
- Being able to speak clear and proper English as you will be giving painting instructions to large groups.
- Knowledge of paint theory and painting techniques and able to explain to them while instructing.
3. Your ordinary hours of work would be:
- Thursday from 6 pm
- Friday from 2 pm
- Saturday from 1 pm
- Sunday from 10 am
4. You must be available to work on weeknights and weekends on a regular basis and be available to work in June/July and November/December
If you think this is you, we’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
You must include in your application:
- Your resume
- Examples of your artwork
- State how you are eligible to work in Australia.
- The date you were or will be fully vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 vaccine
* Applicants that do not provide the above information will NOT be considered.